0 Customer Ratings
Number of Views: 710
Countries: Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, United States,
View Product on the Shop
eye VAB ra deen
• It is used to treat heart failure (weak heart).
• It is used in certain patients with heart failure to lower the chance of having to go to the hospital for heart failure that gets worse.
• It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Other side effects of this drug: Talk with your doctor right away if you have any of these signs of:
• Slow heartbeat
• Abnormal heartbeat
• Passing out
• Chest pain
• Shortness of breath
• Loss of strength and energy
• Vision changes
• Severe headache
• Signs of a significant reaction like wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions are permitted between 15ºC and 30ºC (59ºF and 86ºF). To protect from light, keep oral solution ampules in original foil pouches until use.
1% to 10%:
Cardiovascular: Bradycardia (4% to 10%), hypertension (9%), atrial fibrillation (8%)
Central nervous system: Phosphene (3%)
Frequency not defined: Cardiovascular: Heart block, sinoatrial arrest
<1%, postmarketing, and/or case reports: Angioedema, diplopia, erythema, hypotension, pruritus, skin rash, syncope, torsades de pointes, urticaria, ventricular fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, vertigo, visual impairment
For frequent updates and offers please subscribe to our newsletter!
Powered by Google Translator
Copyright @2023. All rights reserved.